Internet billing using mpd, traffic accounting, limiting etc

Ganbold ganbold at micom.mng.net
Tue Feb 14 02:38:14 PST 2006

Hi all,

I'm looking for Internet billing and traffic accounting software based
on mpd in FreeBSD.
I found abills, netams and freenibs. Can somebody advise me regarding these?
Basically I need free billing which has traffic accounting,
Session-Timeout attribute support, Outgoing Traffic limiting and traffic
quota, time based login support for LAN users, web reporting and
graphing, and database support.
Which one is best from above three software? Is there any other software
that I should try?

thanks in advance,

Ganbold