fastforward problem

GiZmen gizmen at zion.vsip.pl
Sat Feb 11 08:35:39 PST 2006

Hi,

I would like to use fastforward option on my freebsd 6.0-stable
box. But i have strange problem with it. My box is a router for LAN
with IP visible to internet. I am managinc C class network.
When i turn on fastforward option any of the computers in my network
can't open google.com page. This option is quite good because i have
quite a lot interrupts and this option lower this about half.
Could anyone tell me why i can't open google.com page ?
I have tested different pages and i don't have such problem only with
google.

THANKS for any comments

--
Best Regards:
		GiZmen

UNIX is user-friendly; it's just picky about its friends
UNIX is simple; it just takes a genius to understand its simplicity