Network performance in a dual CPU system

Marcos Bedinelli bedinelli at madhaus.cns.utoronto.ca
Fri Feb 10 06:16:34 PST 2006

Hi S.I,

I should've mentioned before that we are trying to save some money
here, therefore the idea is to add a second 2.4GHz Intel Xeon CPU to
our current box.

However, if there is consensus that a second processor will buy us
nothing, we'll need to acquire a new system and will consider your
suggestion.

Thanks,

--
Marcos Bedinelli                           UNIVERSITY OF TORONTO
e-mail:bedinelli at madhaus.cns.utoronto.ca   Network Develop. Group - CNS

           * 1906 - 2006   ONE HUNDRED YEARS OF AVIATION *
           * http://individual.utoronto.ca/firstflight/  *