Info required for MLFR testing

ASHA GOWDA gowda_asha2k at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 31 09:51:14 UTC 2006

Hi ,

For testing  MLFR application in the MLFR to FR
direction, we are sending IP over PPP Packet through
Adtech Multi Layer ports.
We need to make some changes in the PPP Header to be
used for MLFR Traffic.
Can we know the changes to be made for the same(like
PID to be used nad seq no....)?
Our test setup is like this :

Our Target Machine was connected on one side to Adtech
OC -12 Port and the other side was connected to Multi
Layer OC-12 Port.

Multi Layer Port of Adtech was used for MLFR side(MLFR
to FR side) and general OC-12 Port of Adtech was used
FR side(FR to MLFR side)

Thanks in advance!!!!!
Asha.