wpa_supplicant on ndis cannot associate

Doug Barton dougb at FreeBSD.org
Sat Aug 5 18:53:50 UTC 2006

Dylan Alex Simon wrote:
> This is on latest RELENG_6_1.
>
> I'm using an ndis driver with a Dell TrueMobile 1300 (Latitude D610).

I have a 1400 on a D800.

> Does anyone have wpa_supplicant working on an ndis driver?

Are you by any chance not broadcasting the ssid on the WAP? I had problems
similar to what you described when I turned that feature off, but when I
turned it back on (so the WAP was broadcasting its ssid again) everything
worked fine with wpa-psk and TKIP, and -D ndis. (I could not get any
"higher" level of WPA working, but that's another story.)

hth,

Doug