Can I pursuade someone to commit this patch? (Re: Multiple IP addresses in a jail.)

Bjoern A. Zeeb bzeeb-lists at lists.zabbadoz.net
Fri Aug 4 20:39:04 UTC 2006

On Fri, 4 Aug 2006, Phil Regnauld wrote:

> Dmitry Morozovsky (marck) writes:
>>
>> I suppose pinging pjd@ did not work? ;)
>
> 	Good question -- why did Pawel not commit them himself if he could ? :)

quoting my last status report
http://www.freebsd.org/news/status/report-apr-2006-jun-2006.html#Multi-IP-v4/v6-jails

"As an intermediate step until FreeBSD will have full network stack
virtualisation this work shall provide support for multi-IP IPv4/v6
jails.
This is not considered to be the right thing todo so do not ask for
official support or if this will be committed to the FreeBSD source
repository.
"

I guess pjd was/is thinking about the same as I do - Pawel correct
me if I am wrong?

/bz