Broadcom 5780

Pavol Čierny pavol at cierny.sk
Thu Aug 3 11:26:08 UTC 2006

Hello,

I wrote some weeks ago about broadcom 5780 that wasn't detected in
FreeBSD 6.1R

After trying CURRENT, it was detected, but as Broadcom 5714 (i didn't
know it was 5714)....

In the documentation of bge in FreeBSD 5.x and 6.x it says that the
driver already has support for 5714...

What can I do that FreeBSD detects my NICs?
I don't want to use CURRENT on the server...

Thanks for any help

---
Best regards
Pavol Čierny