using uipc_jumbo.c

Jack Vogel jfvogel at gmail.com
Thu Apr 6 23:48:59 UTC 2006

At the moment I am making Packet Split work for the em driver, but
in a quick look around I cant see how the uipc_jumbo code gets
compiled. I realize its been wedded to the ti driver, but I want to
build and link against the kernel code without that driver.

Anyone who understands all the inner workings of the build system
want to give me a quick answer on the best way to do this? I mean
I could probably heavy-handedly whack the Makefile, but I want
the way to do it that would be 'correct' :)

Cheers,

Jack