ipfw dosn"t want to run a rule ???? is it possible ? [Was ipfw n'applique pas une regle ???? est-ce possible ?]

Duane Whitty duane at greenmeadow.ca
Sun Apr 2 16:58:02 UTC 2006

michael wrote:
> Bonjour,
>
> Ok,
>
> So, i'll correct u're french because u seems to want to learn it and i
> think u're french is not to bad
> And for my problem do think about a begining of an answer ?

Hello,

Thank you for correcting my French.  I need much practice!

As for your ipfw problem, I do not know enough to help you.
I suggest you pose your question again, this time entirely in English
with all the relevant details, to freebsd-questions at freebsd.org and also
to freebsd-net at freebsd.org.

There are many knowledgeable people on
both these lists who may hopefully be willing to help you, especially as
the French language mailing list appears to not be operating any longer.

Sincerely,

--Duane