kernel TCP/IP hack

kamal kc kamal_ckk at yahoo.com
Sun Sep 25 04:05:59 PDT 2005

ok now i got the files.
right now i haven't got the books. but i'll make
sure i get it as soon as possible. Are there any
websites or mailing list logs that explain more on
the functions and data structures than the comments??

another thing
the makefiles i do not understand.

the makefile in /usr/src/sys has tags like
.include<...>

how do i get around my configurations on makefiles ??

kamal