Top Posting (was Re: Trying to make a Host into a gigabit hub for testing)

Michael W. Oliver michael at gargantuan.com
Wed Oct 26 12:51:50 PDT 2005

On 2005-10-26T18:17:33+0400, Gleb Smirnoff wrote:
> On Wed, Oct 26, 2005 at 07:15:18AM -0700, Shawn Saunders wrote:
> S> Actually, I think one2many is more appropriate.  I do not want the traffic
> S> that is coming in on the incoming ports to be echoed back to them, and
> S> isn't that what the ng_hub would do?
>
> No, it wouldn't. It will send to all ports except of the port the
> packet was received on.
>
> P.S. Please do not top quote.

For those unfortunate users who are stuck with broken MUAs like Outlook
or Outlook Express, please investigate the use of QuoteFix for those two
particular applications.

http://home.in.tum.de/~jain/software/outlook-quotefix/

It makes life a lot easier on those of us who read email via plain-text.

If you are _slightly_ more adventurous, start using mutt! ;-)

--
Mike Oliver
[see complete headers for contact information]