For advice in tcp implementation

shafi kamal shafi_2k12003 at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 18 23:51:30 PDT 2005

Hello,
      At first thanks for responding to my mail.
      Now i can estimate the minimal implementation of tcp/ip stack for microcontrollers.
      I think uip is a good example of such an implementation.

     Is there any such suite like uip for i386 platform?
      Is there any minimal tcp/ip stack implementation that can be used as
      basis for enhancing gradually ?
      If that is possible to do using Linux or Unix?

      Just like Nacos that is used to add features to this operating system  kernel.
      I wish to have such a ref. having proper documentation.
      Expecting response.
                                     shafi kamal