How connect 2 PC with ath in hostap mode ?

Marcin Jessa lists at yazzy.org
Mon Oct 10 00:57:40 PDT 2005

On Mon, 10 Oct 2005 03:05:19 +0200
Sten Daniel Sørsdal <lists at wm-access.no> wrote:

What's exactly the point of this email?
I don't see any help being provided here.
The table in question is removed. I wasn't aware of it being
copyrighted.
Next time please contact me _first_ if you're in doubt of
something.
And when it comes to mikrotik, you can ask them to release
their GPLd code first before running to them like a stupid dog telling
on someone who used their freely avaliable information published on
the web.