Testing with a Cisco router

Mike Silbersack silby at silby.com
Fri Nov 11 23:22:02 PST 2005

Does anyone have a Cisco router running an up to date version of IOS that
they would be willing to run some tests on for me?  I'm running tests vs
the TCP stacks of various operating systems for my eurobsdcon
presentation, and IOS is the one OS I can't seem to download and install
inside VMWare. :)

The tests are pretty simple and should only take at most an hour of your
time to run.  It would be easiest to run if you have a FreeBSD machine on
the same subnet.

Please contact me via private e-mail if you have such hardware and are
willing to help.

Thanks,

Mike "Silby" Silbersack