TCP RST handling in 6.0

Mathieu CHATEAU gollum123 at free.fr
Tue Nov 8 11:54:14 PST 2005

hello,

to start with, i don't want to raise a troll...

argue to keep it set:

1/it can be set back if needed
2/95% of users will get benefits against 5% that will disable it
3/over the time, i am having above 70 lines in sysctl.conf to get
FreeBSD secured and the network strong and fast.
4/the 5% unlucky people knows they must take care of it (so they will
find about this parameter easily as you done it)

Maybe we can just set a warning during install (asking what to do) ?

cheers,
Mathieu CHATEAU