volunteer computer-geek to help us for FREE? please contact !

Brian Candler B.Candler at pobox.com
Thu Nov 3 10:11:39 PST 2005

On Thu, Nov 03, 2005 at 11:44:08AM +0100, jan tore wrote:
> Example 1: a clock-file that limits the speed for sending group mail.(we bought the most excpencive version)makes us BIG problem.
> a program limit-send-speed file in  the group mail program we bought
> is set to 6  thousand per hour maximum. How to dobble this?

If you bought the program, then you will have a manual. You may also have a
technical support line to call. You are unlikely to get support for
commercial software on a FreeBSD mailing list.

>   -needle in a heystack-job?maybe use auto search program to find it???
> Name of the program is group mail version 3.4.214

Google is your friend: http://www.google.com/
Good luck with your query.

> we can even use tips  on all our projects example this limitation file  name,
> we tried talk with infacta for extended speed but they couldnt help
>
> Download program here:
> http://www.infacta.com/download.asp?a=ftr

   "Minimum requirements

   Operating System: 95, 98, ME, NT4 (with service pack 5 or higher),
   2000 or XP"

So what makes you think that a *FREEBSD* mailing list will be able to help
you with a *WINDOWS* problem?