Realtek re(4) driver for FreeBSD 4.x?

Ragnar Lonn raglon at packetfront.com
Fri May 20 08:07:52 PDT 2005

Hi,

I have a couple of D-link gigabit-ethernet cards that I'd like to run on
FreeBSD 4.11
but it seems the driver only exists for FreeBSD 5.x.

I saw that a certain Barry Bouwsma (who happens to be an old
acquaintance of mine),
had made an attempt at porting the re(4) driver to FreeBSD 4 but I don't
know if
he has been successful or not and I can't find any email address to him
that seems
to be working (the NOSPAM.dyndns.dk address seems to be down).

So - does anyone know if there is a working re(4) driver for FreeBSD 4.x
and also, does anyone know how to reach Barry??

Regards,

  /Ragnar