radius client parameters

Marcin Jessa lists at yazzy.org
Thu Mar 31 07:41:29 PST 2005

Hi Brian, guys.

Do you plan to add additional radius atributes to the PPP code ?
The one I really miss is tx/rx data rate limitation.
It'd be great if PPP could set bandwith limit based on those atributes received from radius server(s).
I can't unfortunately code that myself but I know this is done with Linux's ppp by www.mikrotik.com/ and http://www.staros.com/
They all provide their changed code as it's GPL'd.

Cheers