HOWTO connect MCI using Netgraph + Frame Relay with Digi SYNC/570i

John Mok jmok at attglobal.net
Mon Mar 14 05:24:18 PST 2005

Dear Maren,

I did not notice anything special in the Cisco 1600 router config. as
shown below :-

!
hostname example.com
no service udp-small-servers
no service tcp-small-servers
!
ip sub-net-zero
ip classless
ip routing
!
enable-password *****
!
interface FastEthernet 0
description To Intranet
ip address 1.2.3.4 255.255.255.224
no ip directed broadcast
no shutdown
!
interface Serial 0
description To MCI
bandwidth 1536
encapsulation frame-relay IETF
frame-relay lmi-type ansi
no ip address
no shutdown
no fair-queue
!
interface Serial 0.1 point-to-point
ip unnumbered FastEthernet0
frame-relay interface-dlci 500 IETF
bandwidth 1536
no shutdown
!
ip route 0.0.0.0 0.0.0.0 Serial 0.1
!
ip domain-name ALTER.NET
ip name-server 198.6.1.5
snmp-server community ....

How to put the same serial config. on ARNET/Digi SYNC/570i with Netgraph
+ Frame Relay? If it would be easier to work with Sangoma S5141, then
how to convert into the Sangoma config. with Netgraph?

Thanks a lot.

John Mok