ipfw verbosity

Chris chrcoluk at gmail.com
Sat Mar 12 09:02:35 PST 2005

I noticed when using check-state, the ssh session will die because the
dynamic rules are flushed on the firewall reload.  I can of course
connect again right away.  When using allow from established this
problem doesnt occur and my ssh stays alive.  What I would like is a
way to flush only static rules and leave dynamic rules alone, this
would enable me to use check-state again.

Chris