Kern/73129 and 5.3-STABLE

tad at vif.com tad at vif.com
Tue Mar 1 18:07:57 PST 2005

[...]
> The code that is currently in the tree.
> -- Andre Oppermann

Sorry for bringing this again, I am still getting discrepancies with ipfw fwd.
Here is a my test:

ProxyHost# ipfw add 10 fwd DestinationHost icmp from SourceHost to any

SourceHost# ping Proxy_Host

** On 5.3 Stable (5.4-PRERELEASE #1: Sun Feb 27 20:31:49 EST 2005)
and 6.0 Current (6.0-CURRENT #8: Tue Mar  1 12:32:33 EST 2005)
I get replies from ProxyHost without any forwarding to DestinationHost

** On 4-x and 5.2.1 Fwd works and packets hit DestinationHost

-Talal