FreeBSD, AODV and OLSR

spoggle dcornejo at gmail.com
Mon Jun 13 20:07:57 GMT 2005

You might try the olsr.org <http://olsr.org> implementation, it's in the
ports tree under net/olsrd.

I believe it is better tested (via a 50+ node mesh in Berlin) than the NRL
one. It also has some extensions that are useful, especially the ability to
incorporate quality metrics and interface preference in routing.

The version in ports can be compiled to use libnet to provide the ability to
operate on multiple interfaces.

If you try it and run into any problems, please let me know, I am a
committer to olsr.org <http://olsr.org> and the originator of the FreeBSD
port.

dave c