USB CDC ACM

OMestre omestre at freeshell.org
Fri Jun 3 12:54:43 PDT 2005

 Hello all...
 Has anyone a mobile phone (motorola v300?), in the
FreeBSD environment? There are some apps like:
kmobiletools, kandy, moto4lin, that just need a
modem interface to contact to the cell phone and
sync (contacts, meetings...). But i don't know
if FreeBSD have these 'specs' implemented (USB CDC ACM).
 Maybe the umodem can handle the mobiles's modem.
 So, i just want to know if someone have a mobile phone
working, and with which configurations?
 Thanks.

omestre at freeshell.org
http://omestre.freeshell.org

"I believe i need  every  ship we have if we're going
to survive this  attack.  Then why did you allow  the
Nebuchadnezzar to leave"?
			(Commander Lock)
"Because i believe our survival dependes on more than
how many ships we have".
			(Councillor Hamann)

		- Matrix Reloaded -