ndiscvt make failure

lysergius2001 lysergius2001 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 3 01:05:33 PDT 2005

Thanks for this. My mistake I have got this far
 We will now use the ndiscvt utility to create the driver definition
headerndis_driver_data.hto build the module:

# *ndiscvt -i W32DRIVER.INF -s W32DRIVER.SYS -o ndis_driver_data.h*

The -i and -s options specify the configuration and binary files,
respectively. We use the -o ndis_driver_data.h option because the
Makefilewill be looking for this file when it comes time to build the
module.

* Note: *Some Windows drivers require additional files to operate. You may
include them with ndiscvt by using the -f option. Consult the ndiscvt(8)
manual page for more information.

Finally, we can build and install the driver module:

# *make && make install*

This is the point at which it breaks...

--
Lysergius says, "Stay light, but trust gravity"