rfc2385 support

Mathias at TeleCity.com Mathias at TeleCity.com
Wed Jun 1 00:44:43 PDT 2005

Thanks for the info. I'm currently rebuilding the kernel on FreeBSD5.4
with FAST_IPSEC and TCP_SIGNATURE added to options and crypto added to
device. Will post the result.

Regards,

________________________________

From: Lee Johnston [mailto:lee at wildcard.net.uk]
Sent: Sunday, May 29, 2005 12:50 PM
To: Mathias Kenfack-Tabakem (LON); freebsd-net at freebsd.org
Subject: Re: rfc2385 support

Hi Mathias,

I've managed to get Quagga + FreeBSD 4.x/5.x to establish BGP sessions
with Cisco routers with MD5 password authentication.

You'll need to ensure you build Quagga with MD5 support (the current
port gives you the option during build), compile your kernel with
relevant TCP_SIGNATURE and crypto support (options vary depending on if
your using 4.x/5.x), use setkey, and add the usual neighbor x.x.x.x
password yyyy to Quagga.

Let me know if you need any more info/help..

Regards,
Lee.