what to replace splnet in FreeBSD 5.x?

Ed Maste emaste at phaedrus.sandvine.ca
Tue Jul 12 22:04:54 GMT 2005

On Tue, Jul 12, 2005 at 04:30:18PM +0100, Robert Watson wrote:

> I'm concerned about the multicast address list problems you've been
> experiencing, but haven't yet had a chance to investigate.  If you could
> provide a code fragment that exercises this problem, that would probably
> get me started a lot more quickly.

Thanks Robert.  So far we've reproduced it only within our test lab
environment and with our product executables -- a large amount of code
and infrastructure.  I've attempted to reduce it to a small amount of
code that demonstrates the problem but have had no success yet.

--
Ed Maste, Sandvine Incorporated