Free memory

Mathias at TeleCity.com Mathias at TeleCity.com
Mon Jul 4 09:28:36 GMT 2005

Thanks for your reply but It doesn't work. I am probably doing something
wrong; but not sure what. This is what I get:

root at rs1# snmpwalk -v1 -c public localhost .1.3.6.1.4.1.2021.4.11
UCD-SNMP-MIB::memTotalFree.0 = INTEGER: 36108

root at rs1# snmpwalk -v1 -c public localhost .1.3.6.1.4.1.2021.4
UCD-SNMP-MIB::memIndex.0 = INTEGER: 0
UCD-SNMP-MIB::memErrorName.0 = STRING: swap
UCD-SNMP-MIB::memTotalSwap.0 = INTEGER: 1022664
UCD-SNMP-MIB::memAvailSwap.0 = INTEGER: 1022664
UCD-SNMP-MIB::memTotalReal.0 = INTEGER: 442176
UCD-SNMP-MIB::memAvailReal.0 = INTEGER: 20772
UCD-SNMP-MIB::memTotalSwapTXT.0 = INTEGER: -1
UCD-SNMP-MIB::memAvailSwapTXT.0 = INTEGER: -1
UCD-SNMP-MIB::memTotalRealTXT.0 = INTEGER: -1
UCD-SNMP-MIB::memAvailRealTXT.0 = INTEGER: -1
UCD-SNMP-MIB::memTotalFree.0 = INTEGER: 36096
UCD-SNMP-MIB::memMinimumSwap.0 = INTEGER: 16000
UCD-SNMP-MIB::memShared.0 = INTEGER: 26072
UCD-SNMP-MIB::memBuffer.0 = INTEGER: 61472
UCD-SNMP-MIB::memCached.0 = INTEGER: 15324
UCD-SNMP-MIB::memSwapError.0 = INTEGER: 0
UCD-SNMP-MIB::memSwapErrorMsg.0 = STRING:

root at rs1# dmesg | grep memory
real memory  = 536805376 (511 MB)
avail memory = 515633152 (491 MB)

Regards