Slipping in the window update

Mike Silbersack silby at silby.com
Tue Jan 18 07:11:55 PST 2005

I'd like to apologize to everyone for dropping the ball on this.  I came
down with a cold on Monday evening, and was pretty out of it until
Thursday.  By the time I had caught back up on everything I needed to, we
had already missed the window for 4.11.  I'll get back into this in a few
days.

Something which has occured to me in the interim is that all three issues
outlined in the tcpsecure draft should be easy to fix in pf (or ipfw?) the
same way, so we should probably patch those as well.

Mike "Silby" Silbersack