howl patch for better BSD support

Bruce M Simpson bms at spc.org
Fri Jan 7 09:48:45 PST 2005

On Fri, Jan 07, 2005 at 05:57:04PM +0100, Andrea Campi wrote:
> as promised, I've been working on improving howl. I've been in touch
> with the authors, so in fact this is also resulting in cross-platform
> fixes.

Excellent work! I just gave this a quick try on my laptop. Whilst I
don't have other zeroconf nodes to test with right at this minute this
is very promising progress and will greatly help potential future work
I'm looking at doing which would be greatly aided by working zeroconf
support on *BSD.

Thanks muchly!
BMS