nslookup problem on FreeBSD-5.3: problem with non FQN domain

Julian H. Stacey jhs at berklix.org
Fri Feb 18 03:59:38 PST 2005

"Matthew D. Fuller" wrote:
> On Fri, Feb 18, 2005 at 11:56:50AM +0100 I heard the voice of
> Julian H. Stacey, and lo! it spake thus:
> > > [...]
> >
> > No, sorry, it's not that, I only indented with tab to make the mail
> > easier to read, there's no beginning of line tab in original.
>
> I was pointing at the #, actually.  I've got 4 char tabstops   ;p

Oh, OK. So I removed every line with a # & all blank lines, leaving just
---
nameserver      127.0.0.1
nameserver      194.221.32.6
nameserver      194.221.87.2
---
It didnt help.

-
Julian Stacey        Net & Sys Eng Consultant, Munich       http://berklix.com
Mail in Ascii (Html=Spam).  Ihr Rauch = mein allergischer Kopfschmerz.