mount_smbfs: strange behavior

hexplodr hexploder at yahoo.it
Thu Feb 3 03:57:48 PST 2005

FreeBSD 5.3-RELEASE #0 (i386)

Hi all!
strange problem with mount_smbfs command, happens when
I try to connect to a FreeBSD server with samba 3.0.7.
I create a file in the shared directory, then I'm not
able anymore to delete it till I close the session and
re-mount the shared dir.

# mount_smbfs //myuser at samba/share /mnt
# echo Hello > /mnt/file
# ls /mnt/file
/mnt/file
# rm /mnt/file
remove /mnt/file? y
rm: /mnt/file: Operation not permitted
# umount /mnt
umount: unmount of /mnt failed: Device busy
# <CTRL>+D and logon again
# umount /mnt
# mount_smbfs //myuser at samba/share /mnt
# rm /mnt/file
remove /mnt/file? y
# ls /mnt/file
No such file or directory

Do you have suggestions to find and correct the
problem?
Thanks!