the netgraph talk

Julian Elischer julian at elischer.org
Wed Dec 14 21:02:04 PST 2005

  As you probably know I made a small talk last week on how and why netgraph changed
between 4 and 5. Ot dodn't cover a lot of technical detail and some of the people
requested more "what is netgraph" time than I originally hoped.

Som people have asked about it so I've put it up.

Remember it's the UNEDITED version of the quicktime movie at:
    http://www.freebsd.org/~julian/bafug1.mov (170MB)
  The slides are at
   http://www.freebsd.org/~julian/Netgraph.pdf (123KB)

I hope to add more info and take comments and redo this talk (and re record it)
but several people asked for it so here it is..

Problems:
1/ not enough resolution
2/ need a better microphone
3/ need closups of white board.
4/ need to be more prepared and have more info in slides.

This was my first attempt at recording and broadcasting a talk so I hope
the next one will be a lot better.