Programming Question: Policy Based Routing

Ivo Vachkov ivo.vachkov at gmail.com
Wed Dec 7 18:55:05 PST 2005

Hello,

I'm interested in implementing policy based routing (PBR) for the
FreeBSD. First of all, I want to hear what you think about that. If
anyone has any ideas I'll be glad if you share them with me. I'm
especially interested in the programming details. I've done some
research and figured out two ways to implement it, but before
discussing them I want to hear other developers/users opinions.

Thank you in advance.

    Ivo Vachkov

--
"UNIX is basically a simple operating system, but you have to be a
genius to understand the simplicity." Dennis Ritchie