Dummynet Broke fragmets in 5.x and 6.x

Atanas Yankov xds at LanGame.Net
Tue Dec 6 01:09:59 PST 2005

This problem exist in 5.x and 6.x implementations i wrote the email to
luiggi for this problem
but no answer yet , there is a problem with fragmented traffic that
going throut pipes,
dummynet  whithout a problem change the ids of the framents and with
this prevent
reassembling of the fragments , this is true not only for icmp udp icmp
its true for all ip traffic.

br,
CCNP Atanas Yankov
Network Administrator