multiple interfaces

Daniel Valencia fetrovsky at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 18 18:36:57 GMT 2005

Hello, everybody

Is there any limit as of how many interfaces can
freebsd handle? Im trying to build a switch in a PC
box, putting multiple NICs and some software... The
issue is, even though all of the cards work correctly
by themselves, once I put them together, it doesnt
matter what slots i use, I can never make more than
two of them work.  For even though all the rest appear
up as well, I cant ping neither them nor their peers
(Im using crossover cables).

Thank you,

Daniel