about the implement and design of the pfil interface

shiner chen shiner_chen at yahoo.com.cn
Thu Aug 18 12:02:59 GMT 2005

Recently ,I read the code of the pfil interface was designed and implemented by  Matthew R. Green. I want to get the Diagram illustrating the flow of TCP/IP packets through the various stages introduced by pfil interface and the document about the implement and design of the pfilinterface. Who can help me ? thanks!!

                                                                shiner
                                                              Aug ,18th 2005