IPv6 route mutex recursion (crash) and fix

JINMEI Tatuya /神明達哉 jinmei at isl.rdc.toshiba.co.jp
Fri Sep 24 11:40:02 PDT 2004

(resending, since the first attempt seems to have failed due to some
DNS-related error)

>> So, as a result, I tend to think the proposed patch is a reasonable
>> fix to the problem.  But please add the rationale as comments, since
>> the background intent is a bit vague as shown by the question from
>> George.

> Thank you for your review.  As you certainly are more knowledgable in KAME
> code than I am, would you mind redoing this so that the style is more
> closely matched; then I could take the change from the KAME repository?

I'm willing to help you, but please let me check to be sure.  Are you
asking me to modify the KAME snap code based on your patch first,
which you'll then merge back to FreeBSD?

					JINMEI, Tatuya
					Communication Platform Lab.
					Corporate R&D Center, Toshiba Corp.
					jinmei at isl.rdc.toshiba.co.jp