MPSAFE sppp(+fr support) cp cx ctau

Roman Kurakin rik at cronyx.ru
Mon Nov 29 03:49:33 PST 2004

Gleb Smirnoff wrote:

>On Sun, Nov 28, 2004 at 03:13:10AM +0300, Roman Kurakin wrote:
>R> Patches were tested on Tau-PCI - Cisco 2500 at speed 4M
>R> on Dual CPU system with ping-f and uptime ~one week.
>
>One Tau adapter or more than one?

Good question. :-)
Actually one channel of the one adapter in last tests. But there were
plugged two of
them,. second (unused) was with two E1 interfaces with one second
interrupt for
each interface or in loop mode with attemts of ppp to set up connection.
Right now
I turned off machine that was working from Friday with one channel of
Tau-ISA in
loop mode.

Did you get any problems?

I'll set up additional channels this evening to see if this will hurt
last version of driver.
Thanks for reminder!

rik