Linux compatible rpc.lockd

Björn Grönvall bg at sics.se
Fri Nov 26 01:46:19 PST 2004

On Thu, 25 Nov 2004 16:47:15 -0800
Alfred Perlstein <alfred at freebsd.org> wrote:

> > Have you tested this in production and does it work well? If so I believe
> > it should be committed, but I'd defer to Alfred for further review.
>
> It looks non0invasive enough to be safe.  Please see if you can
> get a test run and commit it.  I'm in the hospital and not able to
> do stuff.

I would like to test it a little bit longer but more importantly I
would like to see how it works in a different
environment. Historically NLM implementations use the asynchronous
api, using the synchronous api may trigger bugs in other servers and
I'm concerned about this.

Hope that you are well soon.

Take care,
Björn