OpenBGPd?

Omer Faruk Sen ofsen at enderunix.org
Sun Nov 14 10:28:59 PST 2004

I have downloaded openbgpd 3.6 but can not compile it.

pfkey.c:24:29: netinet/ip_ipsp.h: No such file or directory
pkey.c: In function `pfkey_send':
pfkey.c:70: error: storage size of 'sa_flowtype' isn't known
pfkey.c:70: error: storage size of 'sa_protocol' isn't known
pfkey.c:159: error: `SADB_X_ADDFLOW' undeclared (first use in

There must be a equivalent of ip_ipsh.h in FreeBSD but which header file. Or
should it be implemented? Since I couldn't find sa_flowtype in FreeBSD
/usr/include directory

Max Laier writes:

> On Saturday 13 November 2004 15:13, Petri Helenius wrote:
>> £ukasz Bromirski wrote:
>> > Hi,
>> >
>> > Is anyone working on a port of OpenBGPd, or current version of Quagga
>> > (0.97.3)?
>>
>> openbgpd compiles fairly painlessly on 5.3. Making it work on 5.2.1 was
>> definetly more work.
>
> Do you mind to submitt it as a port?
>
> --
> /"\  Best regards,                      | mlaier at freebsd.org
> \ /  Max Laier                          | ICQ #67774661
>  X   http://pf4freebsd.love2party.net/  | mlaier at EFnet
> / \  ASCII Ribbon Campaign              | Against HTML Mail and News

Omer Faruk Sen
http://www.EnderUNIX.ORG
Software Development Team @ Turkey
http://www.Faruk.NET
For Public key: http://www.enderunix.org/ofsen/ofsen.asc

First Turkish FreeBSD book is out! Go check it.
Duydunuz mu! Turkiye'nin ilk FreeBSD kitabi cikti.
http://www.acikkod.com/freebsd.php