Removing T/TCP and replacing it with something simpler

Karim Fodil-Lemelin kfl at xiphos.ca
Thu Nov 4 09:53:16 PST 2004

Hi,

    I am jumping in here, was too busy to read the list for the last 2
weeks,  so please excuse my intrusion. We are using T/TCP in our product
line and are very happy with the performance gain. Could you tell me
what is the rational for removing T/TCP (security/performances/code
complexity, etc ..) from FreeBSD?

Again, sorry for being a bit off topic here.

--
Karim Fodil-Lemelin
Lead Programmer

Xiphos Technologies Inc.