ia_netbroadcast

Bruce M Simpson bms at spc.org
Thu May 20 15:14:54 PDT 2004

On Thu, May 20, 2004 at 10:55:21PM +0200, Andre Oppermann wrote:
> However I'm not yet sure we (better I) understand all implications of
> removing the things you do in your patch.  Please hold off for a moment
> until I've finished thinking and looking through the implications.

I say can it. It appears to have outlived what little usefulness it might
once have had. This is just based on a quick look over what it does in
TCP/IP Illustrated Vol 2 and a look at where it's actually referenced
within the kernel.

If userland needs to see it, it can easily be served up on demand.

Regards,
BMS