ttcp problem

Nagaraju naga_raju_ at hotmail.com
Thu May 13 22:34:16 PDT 2004

    I started a T/TCP connection and started sending packets. Client sent
first packet with SYN,data1,PSH,FIN. But server is sending SYN-ACK and
igonring the data which is sent because of SYN-flood attack DOS protection.
Client had to send the data1 packet again. After this time, server is able
to send FIN,data2,ACK at one time. How to have, protection from SYN-flood
attack and minimal T/TCP transactions both at the same time.
I am using FreeBSD4.9 release with minor modifications.

Thanks in advance,
Nagaraju.