PPPoE problems

Julian Stecklina der_julian at web.de
Wed May 5 14:09:13 PDT 2004

"Artemis Clide Frog" <clidefrog at hotmail.com> writes:

> Have you configured PPP in Daemon mode correctly? Take a look at this
> whitepaper - it may render some assistance.

It was insightful and I played with pppoed a second time, but got not
further. I also tried to use mpd as PPPoE server (this was a bit
challenging as documentation is scarce), it also says that it's
listening on ath0 for PPPoE connections, but connection attempts
remain unanswered.

Thanks for the pointer anyway.

Regards,
--
Julian Stecklina

Signed and encrypted mail welcome.
Key-Server: pgp.mit.edu         Key-ID: 0xD65B2AB5
FA38 DCD3 00EC 97B8 6DD8  D7CC 35D8 8D0E D65B 2AB5

Any sufficiently complicated C or Fortran program
contains an ad hoc informally-specified bug-ridden
 - Greenspun's Tenth Rule of Programming