Ask about AODV model in OPNET ?????????

Ahmed Hamada abahnihy at hotmail.com
Wed May 5 13:21:33 PDT 2004

Hi

I am student in facaulty of engineering. My undergraduate project is "Mobile Ad Hoc Network". I read alot about it and now I want to make some simulations to verify some points. I want to use the OPNET in my simulations so I download the academic edition 9.1 (the free version) but I found it (the academic edition) doesn't support the ad hoc protocols. "" The other editions support it"" .

I am searching on any one to help me. I ask god that you be this one.

If you have any complete version or version supports the ad hoc protocol (e.g AODV or DSR), please help me.

I have the NIST models for AODV and DSR for version 7 and I think it operates at any new version.

I rely on you generousity and hope you would give me the program.

Regards,
Ahmed Hamada. abahnihy at hotmail.com

Ain Shams University.

Egypt, Cairo.