NAT

Jonathan Feally vulture at netvulture.com
Sun Mar 21 22:11:23 PST 2004

You need to compile a custom kernel with as a minimum
options   IPFIREWALL   # puts ipfw statically into kernel
options   IPDIVERT       # see divert Disable - this will enable it
which is required for divert rule and natd

You may also want this options
options         IPFIREWALL_FORWARD      #enable transparent proxy support
options         IPFIREWALL_DEFAULT_TO_ACCEPT    #allow everything by default
options         DUMMYNET   #traffic shaping
options         RANDOM_IP_ID   #little more protection from hackers