atheros driver in adhoc mode

Konstantin KABASSANOV Konstantin.Kabassanov at lip6.fr
Sun Mar 7 08:25:06 PST 2004

Hello,

I'm actually trying to make some tests between 2 wireless cards
supported by the atheros driver in Freebsd 5.2.1 release. Everything
works fine except the adhoc mode. When I put both cards in adhoc mode,
no packet is going out through the wireless interface even if the status
of the interface is shown as "associated" and both cards have the same
channel. Any hints?

Thanks.

_________________________________

Konstantin K. KABASSANOV

LIP6/CNRS
8, rue du Capitaine Scott
75015 Paris, France

Phone: +33 (0) 1 44 27 71 26
Fax:   +33 (0) 1 44 27 74 95

E-mail: konstantin at kabassanov.com
Web: http://www.kabassanov.com

IMPORTANT! If you have tried to reply to this mail and you received a
stupid message, announcing that the mail had been rejected as spam,
please, resend your reply to the address above.