HEADSUP! FRF12 support

Roman Kurakin rik at cronyx.ru
Tue Jun 8 22:19:52 GMT 2004

Hi,

http://www.cronyx.ru/~rik/frf12_beta.tgz

This is beta version of ng_frf12 module - FRF12 Frame Relay Fragmentation.

Currently only End-to-End fragmentation supported. A bit later I'll post
version with Interface fragmentation.

Driver works as a filter between ng_frame_relay module and ng_rfc1490
module.
It has two hooks "upstream" and "downstream."

You could set fragment size via "ngctl msg <path> fragsize" (default 200),
fr header size (q922 address) could be set via "ngctl msg <path>
hdrsize" (default 2)

Since it was tested only with itself please send me information about
your results.

Best regards,
                        rik