Newbie question: is net.inet.ip.fastforwarding intended for routersonly?

Xin LI delphij at frontfree.net
Sun Jan 18 07:39:01 PST 2004

It's FreeBSD 5.2-RELEASE, the uname is:

FreeBSD servers.frontfree.net 5.2-RELEASE FreeBSD 5.2-RELEASE #19: Sun Jan
11 04:22:44 CST 2004
delphij at servers.frontfree.net:/usr/obj/usr/src/sys/SERVERS  i386

I think peter's rev. 1.5 of sys/netinet/ip_fastfwd.c is not a functional
change? Do you need my kernel configuration or any other information as
well? Thanks in advance.

Xin LI