VLAN MTU problem in 4.9 ?

Stephane Raimbault segr at hotmail.com
Fri Jan 2 09:51:12 PST 2004

Anything specific you want me to do while I'm doing the tcpdump?

I looked at the man page for the vlan after you mentioned it... I'm not sure
if it applies or not... my MTU is set to 1500 by the system for the
interfaces and vlan's.  I'm pretty sure when I was running 4.9-RC2 it was as
well but I'm not 100% sure.

Thanks,
Stephane.